Bitcoin sweepstakes casinos are the new cool. You can play any casino-style game you can think of – just like in real money online casinos. Purchasing packages is instant, claiming bonuses is easy, and redeeming the prizes is fast!
Why should you play at Bitcoin sweepstakes sites? Plenty of reasons, but the most important one is that they are legal in almost all US states. You can now play your favorite Bitcoin casino games without going offshore. Another reason to join Bitcoin sweeps sites is their no deposit bonuses on sign up.
Our team has reviewed all legitimate sweepstakes in the US, and we manually tested every casino that accepts crypto payments. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get started, what makes these sites unique, and teach you all about using Bitcoin to play casino games. Let’s get started.
Best Bitcoin Sweepstakes Casinos
|✍Sign Up Bonus
|10,000 GC + 1 free SC on registration
|800+, including slots, table games, crypto games, live dealers, and specialties
|Features live dealer games
|10,000 LC on registration & 17,777 LC + 2 free SC for a complete profile
|1,000+, including slots, jackpots, poker, blackjack, roulette, specialty, Plinko
|Game variety, filters, and RTP & volatility info
|1,000 GC + 0.2100 free SC for sign up and account/email verification
slots, table games, Plinko, Limbo, keno
|Provably fair games
|10,000 GC + 2 free SC on registration
|550+, including slots,
live dealers, table games, scratch cards
How to Get Started at Bitcoin Sweepstakes Casinos
Players need to know just a handful of things before joining Bitcoin sweepstakes. The first is that you’ll need a Bitcoin wallet to play. If you’re a crypto enthusiast, you probably know how these things work. You’ll just need to use your crypto address to purchase packages and redeem rewards. But if you’ve never used cryptocurrencies before, it’s best to open a crypto wallet and obtain Bitcoins.
Once that’s done, the next step is to decide which crypto sweepstakes site to join. To do so, we advise you to create a priority list. Not every operator offers the same service, so it’s best to know what you’re looking for.
If you’re a slots fan, you can rest assured you’ll find these games everywhere. However, some online casinos have slot games from one developer only, while others collaborate with a variety of software providers. On the other hand, only a few sites offer live casino games. In fact, Stake.us is the only site that accepts cryptos and offers live dealers.
While at it, you should consider the provably fair Bitcoin casinos. These platforms use cryptographic algorithms to ensure game fairness. Through the use of transparent and verifiable systems, players can independently verify the integrity of each gaming outcome, reducing the potential for manipulation or fraud by the casino. This transparency builds trust among players, and is our favorite thing about crypto casinos. You can find provably fair games at Luckybird.io and Stake.us.
The last thing you should know is that most sites will first ask for identity verification before you can redeem your prizes. Therefore, even though Bitcoin transactions are anonymous, the casino will ask for your personal information, which is why providing valid info is a must.
How Do Bitcoin Sweeps Casinos Work
Bitcoin sweeps casinos work just like regular sweepstakes casinos. The only difference is that they accept crypto purchases and allow crypto redemptions. This is what you need to know about Bitcoin sweeps casinos:
- All Bitcoin sweepstakes work based on the no-purchase necessary policy. This means that players can play without spending a cent.
- All BTC sweeps sites have 2 currencies: Gold and Sweeps Coins. The first is a virtual currency with no value, while SC have monetary value and can be redeemed for real cash.
- There must be an Alternative Means of Entry. In other words, players can receive free SCs through a variety of bonuses, including a Mail-In bonus.
- BTC sweeps casinos let you purchase GC packages and redeem your winnings with Bitcoin.
How to Join a Bitcoin Sweepstakes Casino
Joining a Bitcoin sweepstakes casino site is usually a two-stage process: pick whether you want to sign up with a Google/Facebook account or use your email and then enter some personal information. The exact steps depend on the casino operator you pick, but we’ve summarized the process.
You can follow our registration guide to get familiar with the registration basics:
- Select a sweepstakes casino that is crypto-friendly.
- Click the Registration button.
- Enter your personal information, including full name, age, and address.
- Create a username and password.
- Confirm that you’re over the legal age (usually 18+) and not a resident of the operator’s restricted states.
- Click to register your account and start playing!
P.S. Almost all US players can join sweepstakes casinos that accept Bitcoin payments. The only states where sweeps sites are not allowed are Washington, Michigan, and Idaho. Keep in mind that some operators may have a few more restricted states.
Can You Claim Bitcoin Bonuses?
If you’re asking whether you can claim sweeps bonuses at Bitcoin casinos, then the answer is yes! Will you receive free sweeps coins when purchasing gold coins with Bitcoin? Also yes! When it comes to sweepstakes casinos, the payment method you pick doesn’t limit your experience. You’ll be eligible for all bonuses available at the site.
However, we’d like to be clear about one thing. If you’re referring to Bitcoin bonuses that are available in real money casinos – you won’t find these. There aren’t any sweepstakes that will give you free BTC for making a purchase through the crypto coin. The reason for this is simple. Sweepstakes casinos operate with 2 currencies, GC and SC, so BTC bonuses aren’t a possibility.
Types of Bitcoin Bonuses in Sweepstakes Casinos
As we’ve now cleared, you can find a variety of sweeps casino bonuses while playing with Bitcoin. The most popular types of BTC bonuses include:
- No Deposit Sign Up Bonus: This is a promotion you get just for registering or completing your profile. You you won’t need to deposit anything to get a batch of gold coins and free sweeps coins.
- First Purchase Bonus: You can purchase gold coins via BTC and get a discount, which usually means more free sweeps coins to play with. For instance, Sweeptastic gets you 2 SCs no deposit on registration + 20 SCs extra free on your first BTC purchase for $9.99.
- Daily Reload Promos: Some sweepstakes sites offer daily reload bonuses or challenges. This is a fun way to obtain more coins that you can use to play games or redeem real prizes.
- Bonus Wheel: Sites like Luckybird.io have a weekly Bonus Wheel where you can get up to 4 Sweeps Coins for free! The only thing you need to do is click to spin.
- Login Bonus: Most sweepstakes sites will have a daily login bonus, allowing you to claim more GC and sometimes SC every 24 hours. Some operators give you these coins automatically upon logging in, while others require a manual opt-in.
- VIP Promotion: VIP Clubs are also a thing in BTC sweepstakes casinos, meaning you can progress through the program and get better rewards! The more you play, the better your bonuses.
How to Deposit With Bitcoin in Sweepstakes Casinos?
Given that we are talking about sweepstakes casinos, it’s important to know that you can’t make a straight deposit like in real money online casinos. Instead, you can purchase predefined GC packages that come packed with free SC. This means that you’re technically buying a bundle of coins for a given sum.
Now that we’ve gotten the technicalities out of the way, this is how you purchase GC packages with Bitcoin:
- Look for a Buy/Store/Purchase button.
- Select the coin bundle that best suits your budget. The deals can start as low as $5 and go as high as $200 or more. We’d suggest you make the most of the SCs you get, especially with the first purchase bonus.
- After you select the bundle, you’ll see how much you’ll receive for it and how much BTC you need to send.
- You can copy the Bitcoin address to your crypto wallet or use the QR code to scan it.
- You just need to confirm the transaction from your crypto wallet.
- That’s it! You’ve bought your first BTC sweeps package!
How to Withdraw With Bitcoin in Sweepstakes Casinos?
Bitcoin withdrawals, known as Bitcoin redemptions in the sweeps casino world, are just as simple. But before you tap the Redeem button, you need to make sure that you have met the threshold for redeemable SC.
Here is how you can get your real money prizes in Bitcoins:
- Log into your BTC sweeps casino.
- Click the Redeem button.
- Enter the amount you want to redeem. You will usually see how much that is in USD.
- Enter your BTC Address. Double-check whether you’ve entered the correct address because this action is irreversible once you click the Complete button.
- You’ll see the transaction fee, which will be deducted from your winnings.
- Click to Confirm the transaction.
- That’s it!
Fees, Transaction Times, and Limits
Just like with real money online casinos, every withdrawal/redemption comes with its own set of rules. These depend on the specific operator, but there is a common set of rules. First, you need to distinguish the SC you have.
Sweeps casino bonuses don’t have high wagering requirements – you won’t have to play through them 30x or more. However, you must use them at least once to be able to withdraw them.
Once you get that out of the way, here is what you need to know before requesting a withdrawal:
- Transaction Fee: Redeeming your SC Cash won through gameplay via fiat currencies is fee-free, but crypto transactions do come with fees. Usually, the transaction fee is 0.0001 – 0.0003 BTC. You should be able to see the exact fee before redeeming your winnings.
- Processing Time: The processing time depends on the casino you choose. Once you send your request, it might take the operator up to 3 days to verify it. However, in most cases, the requests are cleared within a few hours.
- Transaction Time: Once the casino clears your redemption request, you’ll receive your winnings within minutes.
- Minimum Redemption Limit: Every sweeps sites has its own minimum redemption limit. For instance, at Stake.us, you need around $40 in SC to be able to send a withdrawal request. On the other hand, Luckybird.io Casino has a minimum redemption limit of $100.
- Maximum Redemption Limit: Players from New York and Florida can redeem a maximum of $5,000 per request. Other US players might be limited to the same amount, but the limit is usually way higher.
Are Bitcoin Sweeps Casinos Safe?
We can confirm that the Bitcoin sweeps online casinos that we recommend are safe! To confirm their safety, we manually tested each operator and ensured they complied with the industry standards.
Every BTC online casino we recommend has these safety features:
- Requests identity verification before purchases or redemptions
- Uses SSL encryption on their sites
- Works with trusted payment methods
- Has provably fair crypto games
- Features games from popular software providers that use RNG software
- Third parties test all games that aren’t proprietary software to confirm fairness
Benefits of Joining Bitcoin Sweepstakes Casinos
There are plenty of advantages to playing at Bitcoin sweeps sites, including:
- Legal way to play crypto casino games in 47 US states
- Access to provably fair games
- A variety of gaming options, including table games, specialties, and progressive jackpots
- Safe purchases of gold coin
- Fast redemptions processed within minutes
- No need to enter bank card details
Alternative Crypto Payments
Crypto enthusiasts can also use other coins to purchase packages and redeem their prizes. However, keep in mind that some crypto sweeps sites are limited to one or two cryptocurrencies only.
The available crypto alternatives usually include:
- Bitcoin Cash
- USD Coin
Playing at the top Bitcoin casinos comes with many advantages, but the most important one is that it’s legal! US players from 47 states can enjoy a variety of online slot games, jackpots, table games, live dealers, and whatnot with instant BTC purchases.
There are plenty of no deposit bonuses that grant free sweeps coins, which you can later redeem for real money prizes. The bonuses have no wagering requirements (1x is a must. though), and redemptions are fast.
Select one of our vetted BTC sweepstakes and enjoy your favorite games in a safe crypto environment!
Chanced Casino, Luckybird.io, Stake.us, and Sweeptastic are the sweeps casinos that pay your winnings out in Bitcoin. You can read more about the redemption requirements in our dedicated Bitcoin guide.
Our favorite Bitcoin casino is Sweeptastic. The site has over 1,000 games, a great user interface, and plenty of bonuses, offering an excellent gaming experience overall.
To receive your Bitcoin winnings, you need to send a redemption request. Make sure you’ve played through your SC at least once. You also need to pay attention to the minimum withdrawal limit allowed, which ranges between $40 and $100.